Available now for a short time only
It might be simple to get on a plane or book a hotel room, but it’s certainly not easy when you’ve got kids in tow!
Get hold of some of my best tips, tools, and resources so that you can make planning a trip with your kids so much easier, using less time, money and stress to get there.
Save time, money and stress
When it comes to planning an amazing family trip at home or abroad, it can be totally overwhelming when you realise everything that needs to be done.
What if I told you there was an easier way to travel with your kids? A way that will show you the pitfalls, the tips, and tricks, so you can start taking extraordinary vacations instead of heading to the same place every year.
Travel with kids doesn’t need to be difficult. It’s the most incredible experience you can have with your family, and can be so much easier with the right tools, knowledge and helpful community.
Family Trips Made Easy academy
Our six-week course “Family Trips Made Easy” is designed to help busy parents save time, money and stress planning family trips. We want to help you start travelling sooner and to make it a fun experience.
Each week, we’ll help you conquer a different aspect of travel through our video tutorials, workbooks, checklists, and private members’ community.
Our goal is to make it easier on you, so we’ll give you the step-by-step information you need to start taking action straight away.
- Week 1 is all about money, where we look at making travel more affordable. You learn how to save money to travel, how to find savings on your trip and how to budget, so that you can see and do more.
- Week 2 is about planning. where you’ll learn how to put together a great itinerary that’s right for your family, plus find the best accommodation and attractions for you.
- Week 3 is about getting there and around your destination. We deal with flights, road trips, car hire and train travel, so you get the best deal and know how to overcome the traps and the challenges.
- Week 4 covers all the international essentials you need to know before you go. Here we talk about passports and visas, solo parent travel, insurance, vaccinations, foreign currency, and technology.
- Week 5 will have you taking off into the skies with everything about flying, with lessons on how to prepare the kids, helpful tips for at the airport, plus how to entertain and care for kids on even the longest flight.
- Week 6 is dedicated to making it easier to head off on your trip. You’ll get advice on packing, checklists of what you need to do before you leave home, and my top tips for what to do when you reach your destination to ensure a smooth transition, plus what to do when things go wrong.
What would YOUR life look like, if you could take more family trips because you knew how to do it EASIER AND CHEAPER?
Hi, I’m Nicci
I teach busy parents, just like you, how to travel more and make it easier to take amazing trips with your kids.
How? By teaching you my step-by-step process that takes out the guesswork and stress, and gives you all the resources and tools you’ll need to travel cheaper, easier and have more fun.
Let me show you family trips made easy!
“You’ve done all the work for me! Instead of having to go to heaps of different websites to find each piece of information, it was all there in the course, step-by-step. It was clear, quick and easy to do, and the bonus is I can revisit it once I get closer to leaving on our trip.
I thought I knew everything I needed to know but there were so many things I hadn’t thought of. I was so wrapped up in the big stuff like flights, that I was forgetting all the crucial little details – time savers, mind savers and financial savers.”Helen Lange, Mum of 2
Choose your own adventure
DOWNLOAD one of my seriously useful FREE cheatsheets to get you on your way to taking more trips with your kids, and doing it without the tears, stress and overwhelm. (Click on the image to download)
What’s new on the blog
15 travel insurance tips to get it rightTo make sure you know what you need to look for in a travel insurance policy and that you get the cover you need, I've put together my best travel insurance tips for families. When it comes to deciding whether to buy...read more
Just because you have kids, doesn’t mean you need to stop travelling. Meet Jenny Lynn who with her husband and two little boys aged 3 and 5 years have road tripped through Africa, trekked in the Himalayas, and been on so many wonderful adventure holidays with kids.read more
Airplanes and airports are very busy and noisy places, with lots of people and lots of rules. For a small child that can be scary or just plain frustrating. This is why we’ve combed the bookshelves for the best children’s books about flying on an airplane and going through the airport.read more
Make dreams, not tears
Let us help you
travel with your family
Come and join the VIP Waitlist to make sure you don’t miss out when we open for enrolments.
Stop waiting for the right time to take your kids on that dream trip. There will never be a perfect time.
Stop waiting until you have more money, more time, and less things to do. Chances are you aren’t going to strike it rich and retire before your kids leave home, so start saving now and put aside the time.
Stop waiting until the kids are older. They will learn more than you could imagine from travel.
What’s the point in waiting, when you can do something about it right now. Join Trip Chiefs and we’ll help you to make your travel dreams a reality.